Why Water Hyacinth increases in TAPI River – Brief Report is prepared by Nature Club Surat.
Glimpse of Report
- Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes) known to cause significant ecological and socio-economic effects.
- This study highlights the environmental challenge posed by water hyacinth on fresh water sources such as river & lakes in Surat District and investigate the reason of high growth, & problems caused by it.
- It has Highlighted several ways to control its growth and utilization in this study.
- What is water hyacinth?
- Life Cycle of water hyacinth
- The Problem
- Control mechanisms for preventing the spread of, or eradication of, water hyacinth.
- Possible Utilization
Prepared by NCS
Surveyed and written by Mr. Krunal Trivedi